Wed, May 18|
LIVE via Zoom
Learn how to heal your body using natural food based therapies.
Time & Location
May 18, 2022, 1:00 PM PDT – Jun 08, 2022, 5:00 PM PDT
LIVE via Zoom
About The Event
Join local herbalist & nutritionist Emily Sanders in this LIVE online course to learn how to listen to and nourish the WHOLE body from the inside out.
In this class, we cover food sensitivities, anti-inflammatory diets, blood sugar regulation, optimizing energy levels, stabilizing moods, and much much more. We believe that if the underlying cause of a symptom is a nutrient deficiency or food sensitivity, it doesn’t matter what herb you through at it, only addressing the problem will truly fix it.
Since food is such a personal preference, here you get to explore what feels best for your body and to be your own best expert. Each week we share our experiences, trials and revelations with food, while learning how to create a food plan for your tastes, time, and budget.
Walk away with simple food and lifestyle hacks to optimize your own nutrition!
In this class you will learn:
- The most important nutrients for YOUR specific body to focus on
- How to transform your energy levels, regulate blood sugar, and improve mood stability
- Specific foods essential for reducing pain & inflammation in the body
- The true causes behind weight gain, high blood pressure & cholesterol
- The hidden dietary issues behind autoimmune issues, asthma & allergies.