Mon, Jul 25|
LIVE via Zoom
Advanced Medicine Making
Do you want to learn how to make holistic herbal remedies and medicines? If you are ready to go beyond the basics in medicine making, then join Certified Clinical Herbalist Emily Sanders to learn advanced medicine making techniques and outside the box herbal applications.
Time & Location
Jul 25, 2022, 1:00 PM PDT – Aug 29, 2022, 5:00 PM PDT
LIVE via Zoom
About The Event
In this LIVE ONLINE class we will learn how to make both internal and external herbal preparations. Learn how to make herbal preparations for first aid, clinical, or retail situations. A basic overview of labeling, legal disclaimers, and GMP’s will also be taught.
In this class you will:
- Get dozens of recipes and detailed how to guides on each medicine.
- Walk away with dozens of herbal remedies to help your family and friends.
- Get live support & coaching from a Certified Clinical Herbalist & Professional Herbal Medicine Maker!
- Have fun with your new community of aspiring herbalists and holistic healers and connect to other like-minded people just like you.
THE EXTERNAL PREPARATIONS covers:
- Learn how to make poultices, compresses & fomentations.
- Create your own Chapstick, deodorants and body butters & balms.
- Learn how to formulate V-steams, Sitz Baths, and Suppositories for genital, urinary, & digestive health.
THE INTERNAL PREPARATIONS covers:
- Learn how to prepare powders, capsules and pastilles.
- Create your own Cordials, Elixirs & Herbal Wines & Tonics.
- Make Herbal Glycerin Tinctures, and Percolations.
- Learn advanced Formulations & Dosage Techniques.